Allied International Risk Maritime offers training to become a Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) to security officers and persons who have been, or are likely to be, appointed as Port Facility Security Officer under the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code.
Our extensive training course includes:
• Duties of a Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO)
• Understanding the ISPS Code
• Threats to maritime security
• Security measures required at each security level
• Port Facility Security Surveys and Assessment
• Facility Security Planning
• Monitoring the Facility
• Security training and drills
• Applying the Declaration of Security
• Overview of port and ship security
• Dealing with stowaways, piracy and hostage-taking
• Identifying weapons and improvised explosive devices
• Security equipment and systems; capabilities and limitations
Along with the many practical solutions you will learn about, we also offer training in the most important aspect of Maritime Security, planning; the most useful form of defence against all security threats is having a detailed plan involving preventative measures and response procedures in place, should an attack occur.
If you are looking to train your personnel you may request that specific extra subjects be taught, depending on your security requirements, equipment used, or specific concerns.
Contact us for more details.BOOK NOW