First Aid Training at Work 1 Day
First Aid Training course designed for people who want to receive training in emergency situations
The course is especially suited for nominated personnel in small low risk working environments.
This qualification comprises of 1 unit:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assess an incident
- Unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries
Additional Modules to Include:
- Catastrophic Bleeding
- AED (DEFIB)
- Health and Safety Regulations
- First regulations
- Casualty Care
- First Aid in House Training
- Health and Safety training
- First aid group training
- Paediatric First Aid
- Open First Aid Public Courses
- Resuscitation Council
This training can be delivered on-site or at a location that is suitable for your organisation.
Students will undergo a multi choice exam at the end of the course. Candidates will receive a level 2 Qualsafe certificate on successful completion of the course.