Covid 19 Precautions
We are taking robust measures to ensure that the wellbeing of our guests and employees is of paramount importance during the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
A comprehensive Risk assessment of all our offices can be viewed here.
We are closely monitoring the official advice given by both the World Health Organisation and the guidelines from Public Health England on the steps we are undertaking. We are vigilant in ensuring all of our team have been fully briefed and are constantly updated on the ongoing situation.
In response to the Coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and Public Health England) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our public areas, offices and training rooms are meticulously cleaned using the strongest cleaning and high-grade disinfectant products proven to be effective against Coronavirus
- All of our high-volume touch point areas including door handles, handrails, desks and equipment are sanitised regularly
- All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after each use
- Tables are sanitised after each guest visit
- All public areas are deep cleaned nightly as well as a weekly sterilisation of public spaces
- We have antibacterial hand sanitisers, gloves and face-masks available for all to use
Prior to any on-site consultancy or training we would carry out a full risk assessment, if necessary, we can recommend to the client any additional measures that may be required.